Saturday, May 8, 2010

Milestones


Believe it or not, it's almost that time of year.....  the end of the school year, and for some graduation. Kaitlynn will graduate from Uintah High School and the Uintah Basin Applied Technology College later this month. Wednesday night at the Honors and Awards Program she received an academic gold medallion for having a cumulative GPA of 3.888 (which will actually be higher once her concurrent enrollment college grades come in). She also received a Health Sciences Career Pathway Completion Recognition in Pharmacy. As soon as she graduates from high school (a prerequisite), she'll be taking the national exam for pharmacy technicians and applying for her license. Way to go, Kaitlynn!

6 comments:

Jenna said...

ALRIGHT KAITLYNN!!!!! I can't believe its almost that time!! I LOVE the grad announcement!! Good luck on the national exam! I know she'll do great!!

HolmesWare said...

That's awesome!! Congrats!

Jenna said...

Yeah, my silly little Ava!! I don't know why she gets so upset when you bath her!! Lately she has been giving me such a hard time when it comes to drying her off and dressing her. I have started bathing her at night now (to hopefully start a good nightly routine) and thank goodness because I HAVE to have Ryan's help!! She gets SOO upset! I'm not sure why. I took the washcloth away from her the other night and she just screamed and screamed!! But the next day I figured out it was probably because of her tooth!! Anyways, I hope it gets better soon!!!

Carrie Cole said...

That is so exciting! What a smart little cookie! And she looks like Isaac in her young picture!

Robin Conner said...

Congratulations!!! I loved loved loved the picture you posted at the top. When I saw the little picture of her when she was young it instantly took me back to my childhood because that is exactly how I remember her. I remember holding her and playing with her. What a cute little girl! And now, she's all grown up and doing such great things! So neat!

Heidi said...

OOOOOOOOooooooo how awesome!!! I love the time capsule thing. You do it at the time and don't think anything of it and forget all about it. To have it found and returned what a gem!!!! I am soooo excited for Kaitlynn and for all the adventures that still await her!!! Way to go, Kait!!!