Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Birthday Time


Ann's birthday is December 19th and Terry's is December 28th. They both think December is not the best time to have a birthday because everyone is so focused on Christmas. Terry always claims that people just save part of your Christmas to give you on your birthday, so this year I just assured him that's what I had done (though I don't think he can complain after the iPad he got for Christmas). He is, however, still waiting for the oatmeal cake I always make for his birthday.

4 comments:

Jenna said...

I love those pics!! I'm glad they both had a good birthday!!

Robin Conner said...

Cute pics! The family looks great! Fun christmas!

Rachel said...

Haha I told Jeff that I wanted a present for our anniversary (Dec. 30) and he said, "Ok, I'll save one of your Christmas presents."

Levi and Marissa Richins said...

Happy Birthday you two!!! I'm glad you had a good one. We're sad that we miss these things in Salt Lake but we want you both to know that we love you!