Monday, July 11, 2011

Pirate Ship


Many of you on my street have watched the progress of an amazing fort/ pirate ship being built. I've watched with particular interest because the builder was once one of my little Mia Maids. Dacia is now a mother of 3 boys. After pricing playground equipment she decided she could build her own, but even the materials were outrageously expensive. So..... trips to D.I., online shopping, along with Dacia's fabulous imagination have produced something far better than any kit. For more details to the story you can read the Vernal Express article at http://www.vernal.com/stories/Aarrrg-Pirate-fun-at-Jackson-home,1640283. You can also check it out at shivermetimbers-fort.blogspot.com and leave her a comment.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

It's been fun watching it all come together!!! I think that is pretty amazing!! I don't think Ryan had seen it until we were home last time and he thought it was pretty cool too!!

Rachel said...

Wow! I'll have to drive up and take a look. She is the coolest mom ever!