Friday, April 10, 2009

Conference & Family

Sunday afternoon Cameron, Heidi and their girls joined us for dinner and the last session of General Conference. Kairi was concerned that Grandma wouldn't have bingo cards but she was assured that I would. As much as I don't like candy these days (Isaac gets way TOO much) we did play bingo with M&Ms and treats for winners. Cameron of course was helpful with his wide interpretation of the bingo words so there were more winners. Conference was really good, at least the part I got to listen to. Thank goodness for lds.org and the Ensign.




Baby Ellie slept through conference but we had fun holding her afterwards.



2 comments:

Jenna said...

Oh!! What fun pictures mom!! I miss playing bingo! I guess I still could even though I'm not at home huh!! That Ellie sure is beautiful! You got some really good ones of her!!

Levi and Marissa Richins said...

What a sweet little Ellie. Kai is sure cute kissing her little sister. I miss playing bingo too. When Finn is old enough we will have to start that tradition.