Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Kaitlynn

March 15th..... 18 and all grown up. Well, almost!


This was the only picture I got of Kait on her birthday. She has a busy life. Her birthday was on a Sunday this year.... right in the middle of the high school musical of which she has been head technical director for. She is also doing a 2-hour internship at the hospital pharmacy each school day, as well as working part time at West End Cleaners. Along with everything else she still manages to squeeze in terrific grades and time with friends. Did I mention she's a really terrific person!!! We love her a lot!

4 comments:

Levi and Marissa Richins said...

Kait! I love you! The big 1 - 8. You hair looks great and I love that color of blue on you. Love, your sista Riss

Jenna said...

WE LOVE YOU KAIT!!! I still can't believe she is 18!! She is amazing! I don't think I could squeeze all that into my everyday!! I hope things are still going good at the pharmacy! Love ya!

Jenna said...

P.S. Mom, that arrived from salt lake city from jennaryan2 has got to be me!! I always just click on your link from my blog! Thats the funniest thing!

Heidi said...

Not to mention she fit in helping me out too!!! Can't thank you all enough for the help!!! Happy birthday Kait!!!!! We love you!!!!