Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I don't know about you, but I've been very busy getting ready for Christmas. I have several projects that I'll post about later since I wouldn't want any secrets revealed before the big event.




Since my last post, we've had two almost week-longs visits from Jenna and Ava. Jenna has been home having some dental work done by our trusted family dentist while she still had dental insurance during her "maternity leave". While they were here, Ellie and Ava had a good look at each other. Ellie wanted to kiss Ava, but Ava wasn't too cooperative. It was cute to watch them together. I'm sure they'll have so much fun together in a few years.











We put up our Christmas tree in record time this year......... long before Ann's birthday on the 19th of December. However, my favorite decorations are my tiny nativity sets. Terry brought me a new one today. How sweet is that!

4 comments:

Levi and Marissa Richins said...

I love your new nativity. How cute! Those little girls are just melting my heart. What a big grin on Ellie's face! I can't wait to come home for a visit.

Jenna said...

I love your nativities!! Ellie does have the sweetest smile on her face!! Ava is just not so sure about the kisses!! That was so cute though! I'm sure they will have a great time together later on!! Oh and my face is looking so much better now!! Its almost all the way gone!! Its still kind of red but it looks so good!!!

Jenna said...

P.S. It was fun to be home!! Thanks for having us!! We really enjoyed our time there! But it was also good to get back into our "normal" routine again!! We're excited to visit again soon!! (And it will actually be all of us!!)

Heidi said...

I lov your collection of tiny nativities..... Th pictures of te girls are so sweet!!!!!