Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ahhhh....


Last night Carter and I went to see Jon Schmidt in concert. I've seen him twice before, but I had forgotten how much I love to hear him live. As well as being a great musician he's a great entertainer. The only thing I missed was when he invites someone to come and improvise with him on stage. From our seats we couldn't see much of his hands, so during most of the concert I just closed my eyes and listened (it helped to block out the children who kept getting out of their seats). His music is both soothing and exhilarating. Thanks Kaitlynn for offering last minute to stay home with Isaac!

3 comments:

Jenna said...

He is really good!! I wish I could have gone too!!! I'm glad you and Carter got to go and enjoy!! I bet he loved it!!! Last time I went to see him live there were those little kids that I think were trying to hit on me!! Gross!! Oh well he was still really good!! I'll have to check and see if he's going to be coming here anytime soon! I'd love to go again!

Jenna said...

P.S. You always have such cute backgrounds too!!! I love this one!!

Rachel said...

Why didn't you just take Isaac? Apparently he wouldn't have been the only one not in his seat... haha ;)