Sunday, January 3, 2010

Busy Holidays

As usual, Christmas was a busy but fun time. Carter and Isaac got Nerf guns and Nerf swords and along with Cameron they spent a good part of the day shooting and whacking each other. The boys love it when Cameron plays too. Marissa and Finn spent the week following Christmas with us and Levi joined them on the weekend. We had so much fun really getting to know Finn. Jenna, Ryan and Ava were here for Rachel's wedding but I missed getting pictures. In fact, I couldn't believe that I forgot to take my camera to use after the wedding but I did use Jenna's camera at the luncheon to get some pictures of Jenna and Marissa with Rachel, who by the way was a beautiful bride.


I don't know another 9-year-old boy who gets this excited about name brand clothes. You should have seen him when he discovered the Wii!!!


The "bob-a-cat" was among Isaac's favorite things.

Brook always knows how to pose for a picture.

Isaac likes to crawl behind the couch where it's dark and watch Scooby-Doo movies on the iPod, but this time he was completed exhausted.

Little cousins..... Ellie is just 6 months younger than Finn. She thought his binkie looked interesting, even though she prefers her thumb.

Finn was enjoying feeding himself the corn chowder, but with the next spoonful there was more going down Marissa's arm than in his mouth.

Carter and Isaac had fun entertaining Finn. He thought they were a lot of fun too! We're really gonna miss him.




2 comments:

Jenna said...

What a fun Christmas! Looks like it was nice and quiet compared to other years!! I love Isaac's gum... Carter sure is turning into such a young man!! I love all the fun pictures of Finn! And I especially love the one of Isaac asleep behind the couch!!

Unknown said...

one of my favorite gifts ever was a birthday present; a pair of water guns so David and I could have a water fight. I was only like six, but I still remember it.