Saturday, December 20, 2008

Baby Blessing


We were recently in Salt Lake with Marissa and Levi for Finn's baby blessing. While I had the entire family together I thought it was a great opportunity to get a quick picture of all of us. Now, mind you, this is not a professional picture but it is a record of our entire brood until March when Cameron & Heidi will add one more granddaughter for us. After church we all enjoyed dinner with Levi's family at Grandma & Grandpa Bigler's home. We always enjoy spending time with Levi's family; and Finn, of course was the star attraction.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

I LOVE that picture of Finn!! It is the sweetest thing!! Did Marissa and Levi have prof. pics taken for them? Its a really good family picture!!! And I also love the cat....

Robin Conner said...

That is a great picture! It's amazing how big your family has grown! All the little babies being added to the group. So cute! Everyone looks so good! Thanks for sharing!

Heidi said...

Now mind you..... NO more pictures until I am Good and Ready!!!!! hahahaha. You will have a tough time of changing my mind too. :-) I do love that picture of Finn... So cute I love that he is starting to smile. I bet Marissa and Levi love it too.