Monday, December 15, 2008

"It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas"

Tonight we finally decorated the Christmas tree. We're actually ahead of schedule..... Ann's birthday isn't until Friday and my goal is always to have the tree up before her birthday. Carter was so excited he could hardly contain himself and Isaac quickly got into the spirit of it too. Kaitlynn supervised.... and did some rearranging. Carter wanted me to stand under the mistletoe, but then he would pretend that he didn't want to get caught. Last year Isaac spent the entire holiday redecorating the tree, and I'm fairly confident that he will this year as well.

3 comments:

Robin Conner said...

Very cute pic. and I love the gingerbread house! Ours is starting to look bare also! Kid's can't resist picking it apart! ;)

Jenna said...

I love the smile on Isaac's face!! That is way funny!! Way cute pictures mom!!!

Heidi said...

Is Isaac smiling..... It looks to me like he is conspiring.....