Thursday, December 4, 2008

Polar Express


Tuesday we took a ride on the Polar Express via the Heber Valley Railroad. After boarding in Heber, we headed for the North Pole. We were entertained by elves who passed out cookies and hot cocoa and told silly jokes. We all sang Christmas songs and read the story of the Polar Express. Mrs. Claus even shared her cookie recipe with us. When we arrived at the North Pole, Santa boarded the train and talked with every child. Isaac told Santa he wants "big, huge gum; big, huge candy; and big, huge presents as he held out his arms so Santa would make no mistake as to the amounts requested. Santa left each child with a bell.... so they will not forget.

2 comments:

Robin Conner said...

Wow that sounded like tons of fun! I bet the kids loved that! My kids love that movie! I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving. Baby Finn is growing so fast, he's a cutie pie!

Jenna said...

Mom!!! That sounded like lots of fun!!! I wish we could have made it too!! I'm pretty sure that Isaac told me the same thing about the big gum and big candy and stuff!! That's too cute!!