Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend


Everyone was home for Thanksgiving! We enjoyed dinner at our house with lots of my extended family. Throughout the holiday we all did our best to spoil Finn. He's a very happy baby! Ann had to be at Radio Shack bright and early on Friday morning where she put in a 12-hour shift but made really great commissions thanks to all those crazy Black Friday shoppers. Terry took Carter and Isaac, and along with his brother Corey and his family enjoyed some of the Holly Days activities. They brought home "roasted chestnuts" to share a taste with the rest of us. I'd have to say they were some of the most repugnant things I've ever eaten. Saturday, back in Logan, Ryan took his final exams for his private pilot's license and Jenna reported to us.... he passed! He's even talking about flying home for Christmas, reminding Jenna how much faster the trip will be. If you know Jenna, you know she's not fond of flying.......so, we'll see.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

That is a sweet picture of Grandma and Finn if I do say so myself!!!

Peggy said...

Cute picture! Wish we could've made it over to see everyone-I'd really like to see Finn and Keifer together. The picture threw me off again. They really do resemble each other. That is great that Ryan passed his exam.